15th December 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

How to get Medical college in Jammu and Kashmir?

can i get college for MBBS in jammu and kashmir on donation?
plz send me details on my mail id

Related Questions:
  1. To appear for AIPGEE should I register with medical council of Himachal Pradesh or Jammu and Kashmir?
  2. List of engineering colleges in which I can get admission being a Kashmiri Migrant with 92% marks in 12th
  3. Government jobs for B.Sc Non-Medical graduate from Kashmir?
  4. What is the eligibility for B.Ed exam in Jammu and Kashmir? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Where can I give engineering admission entrance test in J&K? Procedure for it?
  6. Passed MBBS from GMC Jammu and Kashmir : Am I eligible for Post Graduate Medical Exams of Maharashtra and Karnataka? Number of seats for outside state candidates?
  7. Am I eligible for All India PG entrance exams after graduating from medical college of Jammu and Kashmir?
  8. List of reservations available for Migrants students of Jammu and Kashmir in Medical colleges in Himachal?
  9. Is there a single PG medical entrance exam? is Jammu and Kashmir exempted?
  10. How many seats are vacant for Kashmir Administration Service in Jammu and Kashmir?
  11. Is B.Ed course from Jammu and Kashmir university affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
  12. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  13. What is the upper age limit for IAS entrance exam? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir state
  14. What is the fee of MBBS in the state of Jammu and Kashmir in government college?
  15. What is the procedure for doing training in DRDO? I am student of Government Engineering College Bharatpur, Rajasthan and belongs from Jammu and Kashmir
  16. Procedure for becoming a Raw Agent after 12th and being from Jammu & Kashmir? -- [New]
  17. Can I study MBBS in medical college of J&K and AP?
  18. Is there any quota for candidates belonging to Jammu and Kashmir state in NDA or SSB entrance exam?
27th April 2013, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Medical college in Jammu and Kashmir?

Whether students originally belonging to J&K state,but,at present ,not residing there nor have passed 10 2 examination from J&Kstate may get the eligibilty to appear in AIPMT examinaton
10th June 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

WHAT %age is needed to qualify the MBBS entrance exam in J&K?
21st May 2015, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

When the forms will come for mbbs entrance test in jammu and criteria of question paper ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?