23rd February 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?

Can i get admition in B.ed in Jammu kashmir university after doing B A from kashmir university with 44% marks

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  2. Can I get admission in B.Ed at Jammu Kashmir university after completing B.A?
  3. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  4. How may I get admission in top colleges of Jammu and Kashmir if I belong to Chhattisgarh?
  5. Can I get admission in Jammu Kashmir university for B.Ed course? I have done BA with 44% marks from Kashmir University
  6. What is the eligibility for B.Ed exam in Jammu and Kashmir?
  7. Criteria for Jammu and Kashmir students for admission in PG course?
  8. How may I take admission in B.Ed At Jammu Kashmir University? I'm physically handicapped and have 48% marks in B.A (history hons)
  9. How many seats are vacant for Kashmir Administration Service in Jammu and Kashmir?
  10. Eligibility for B.Ed admission in Jammu Kashmir University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is B.Ed course from Jammu and Kashmir university affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
  12. To appear for AIPGEE should I register with medical council of Himachal Pradesh or Jammu and Kashmir?
  13. How to get Medical college in Jammu and Kashmir?
  14. Can I apply for B.Tech degree(In automobile engineering) in colleges situated in Delhi, Punjab or Hyderabad? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir
  15. What is the upper age limit for IAS entrance exam? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir state -- [New]
  16. List of colleges(In Jammu & Kashmir) along with their fee structure, address and contact details, offering BBA degree for a student having only 43% in 12th?
  17. From where to buy IIT JEE forms from Jammu City?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for B.ed admission in Jammu and Kashmir university? I've done B.A from DU with 40% marks
22nd April 2012, 04:32 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get admition in B.ed in Jammu kashmir university after doing B A from kashmir university with 44% marks

To get admission in Jammu University, to Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks from a recognized University. Candidate belonging to reserved category [Sc/St/OBC] gets exemption of 5% in the qualifying exams. The rounding of 1/2 marks and above into one whole mark is also applicable. For instance, if a candidate have scored 44.50% and above will be converted into 45% marks. The duration of the program is one academic year. Admission are based on percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination.

For more information one may refer to the official website of Jammu University.
20th July 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?

i have 44 percent mark in BA can i eligible in b.ed admission in jammu uni
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?