1st June 2019, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Kerala Government jobs after completing BE from a college in Tamil Nadu?

My name is Vrindhanath. I am from Kerala. I wish to study BE in Tamil Nadu. Can I get a government job in Kerala through Public Service Commission exam after completion of BE from any engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu?

11th June 2019, 10:55 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Kerala Government jobs after completing BE from a college in Tamil Nadu?

As per the recent notification, to be eligible to attend Kerala Public Service Commission exam, candidates should be graduated in any discipline.

So, if you complete BE in any engineering branch, you will be graduated. So, of course you will be eligible for the Kerala Public Service Commission examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?