1st August 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Details of government jobs in Tamil Nadu?

I need government job details in tamil nadu so, if it is Is there any government job in tamil nadu then please do tell me in details....

28th November 2014, 01:49 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Details of government jobs in Tamil Nadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I need government job details in tamil nadu so, if it is Is there any government job in tamil nadu then please do tell me in details....
Government of Tamil Nadu offers various direct recruitment to the services of the Tamil Nadu State recruiting through TNPSC and TN Velai Vaaippu (employment exchange). The commission conducts an examination for direct recruitment of Group 1, Group 2, Group 4, Technical Post and Village Administrative Officer vacancies in Tamil Nadu state for various government departments. TN Velai Vaaippu is an employment and training job registration portal of employment and training department, Government of Tamil Nadu.

• Central Government Public Sector unit in Tamil Nadu:
  • Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
  • Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
  • Chennai Metro Rail Limited
  • Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
  • National Textile Corporation Limited
  • Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited
  • Madras fertilizers
  • United India Insurance Company

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?