28th November 2018, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Lateral BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) admission being a Polytechnic Diploma Mechanical student?

Hello everyone, I have finished my 12th in this year and studying Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I wanted to study Aeronautical Engineering but unable to secure admission. So, I need to know that can I lateral admission for BTech Aeronautical Engineering course?

29th November 2018, 07:56 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Lateral BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) admission being a Polytechnic Diploma Mechanical student?

Yes, you can get lateral entry admission in B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering) course after completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. Diploma holders are eligible to get direct admission in second year of B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process. You have to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., to get lateral entry admission in B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering) course.
29th November 2018, 03:19 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Lateral BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) admission being a Polytechnic Diploma Mechanical student?

1. Aeronautical Engineering is one of the top disciplines of engineering. Top engineering institutes offer this course. They do not offer lateral entry in this course.

2. Diploma candidates can apply for JEE exam for admission in IITs for this course. From there, you can pursue regular B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?