25th December 2014, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in B.E. Lateral Entry being a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 6th semester student?

Hello,
I AM in 6th semester of Diploma...
my stream is mechanical.........
i want to know the exams which i give
that give me admission in b.e. in lateral entry
please help me

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral Entry being a candidate from final year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What syllabus to prepare for the respective Entrance Exam?
  2. What is the procedure to take admission in b.tech by lateral entry?
  3. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E?
  4. Procedure for admission in IP Engineering College Delhi for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering after diploma? Any admission test for lateral entry in mechanical engineering?
  5. Can I apply for lateral entry in Thapar University during 6th semester of diploma in engineering?
  6. Can I write B.Tech lateral entry exam while doing diploma final year?
  7. After completing diploma from Bangalore will I be allowed for lateral entry exam?
  8. How to join B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc?
  9. How to take admission in B.Tech lateral entry in 2nd year in Delhi or NCR
  10. What is the procedure for admission for outsider in Karnataka through lateral entry? I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 68%
  11. How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry
  12. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  13. Can I do B.E. course after completing B.Sc.?
  14. Eligibility for B.Tech lateral entry after Diploma?
  15. How to take admission in diploma mechanical after completing lateral entry?
  16. Which course is better after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission in AIEEE colleges through lateral entry after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. How to join Lateral Entry in NERIST Arunachal?
26th December 2014, 11:09 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in B.E. Lateral Entry being a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 6th semester student?

The admission given to the B.Tech program for Diploma Candidates is done by a Lateral Entry examination.The students who have passed the 3 year Diploma course are eligible to apply for that examination.

Here i am providing the List of Various Engineering Lateral Entry Examination:

1. Punjab Technical University Lateral Entry examination (PTULEET)
2. Kerala university Lateral Entry examination
3. LPU NEAT
4. KIIT University Lateral Entry examination.
5. Mumbai University Lateral Entry examination
6. Uttarkhand Technical university Lateral entry Entrance test.
7. Delhi Technical University Lateral Entry entrance examination.
8. MIT - Manipal BE Lateral entry Entrance exam.

Apart from these there were many Institutes offering Lateral Entry entrance examinations.
26th December 2014, 11:46 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in B.E. Lateral Entry being a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 6th semester student?

To get admission in B.E course after completion of your three years Diploma course, you need to appear for Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET). LEET is an entrance test which is conducted for candidates who have completed three years Diploma course and who wish to get admission in B.E course. By qualifying LEET examination, based upon your entrance exam rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college. By qualifying LEET examination, you can get direct admission in Second year of Four years B.E course.
26th December 2014, 03:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies after your diploma course. You can definitely pursue b.tech course in mechanical engineering by getting admission through lateral entry scheme. You can get direct admission in the second year of engineering through lateral entry scheme. For this, you need to appear in the LEET exam conducted by the council of technical education in your state. The admission is done purely on the basis of rank of the students in the LEET exam. Apart from this, many private universities also conduct their own LEET exam and selects students for admission on the basis of it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?