10th August 2015, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Tech in Abroad being a 3 year Mechanical Engineering Diploma student? Entrance exams to get admission?

Hello,
I am doing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 3 years course. I want to study B.Tech in Abroad. I would like to know that in Abroad there is also Lateral Entry system? I can get Lateral Entry there also? What are the entrance exams available for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Entrance exams to study B.Tech in Abroad for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  3. Can I get admission to Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral Entry being a candidate from final year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What syllabus to prepare for the respective Entrance Exam?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in B.E. Lateral Entry being a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 6th semester student?
  5. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  6. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  7. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E?
  8. Am I eligible to get Lateral Entry in B.Tech to study in Abroad with scholarship after completing Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  9. Any chance for lateral entry admission after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering and ITI in Fitter
  10. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  11. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  12. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  13. How much % required in Diploma course to get into lateral entry?
  14. Scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) student?
  15. After completing diploma from Bangalore will I be allowed for lateral entry exam?
  16. Procedure for admission in IP Engineering College Delhi for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering after diploma? Any admission test for lateral entry in mechanical engineering?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Lateral Entry B.Tech course in AMU for Diploma in Engineering final year candidate?
  18. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
30th November 2016, 06:53 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Tech in Abroad being a 3 year Mechanical Engineering Diploma student? Entrance exams to get admission?

I am extremely sorry to state that there is no lateral entry scheme for admission in undergraduate degree course in abroad after completion of diploma course from India. There is no such provision given by the foreign institutes to the overseas students. You need to take admission in the first year of the undergraduate degree course through entrance exams - SAT and IELTS followed by interview round.
7th June 2018, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Tech in Abroad being a 3 year Mechanical Engineering Diploma student? Entrance exams to get admission?

Sir/Mam I have done diploma with lateral entry after 12th science and then btech with lateral entry. Now I want to go to abroad for job. Can I get easy job in countries like Europe and canada. Please reply me fast.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?