18th January 2019, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I get lateral entry to study BPharm being a Pharmacy Diploma student?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to do BPharm course after completing my Diploma which I am doing in Pharmacy. I just want to know that whether I can get lateral entry or not for studying Graduation?

23rd January 2019, 10:06 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get lateral entry to study BPharm being a Pharmacy Diploma student?

** As per my knowledge, yes you can get lateral entry to study BPharm being a Pharmacy Diploma student.

** B.Pharm. or Bachelor of Pharmacy is an undergraduate Pharmacy course.

** Candidates are admitted directly to the second year of Bachelor of Pharmacy course with the help of lateral entry.

** Or you can join 4 years Bachelor of Pharmacy course on the basis of 12th class with science stream.
25th January 2019, 10:17 AM
Venky22

Default Re: Can I get lateral entry to study BPharm being a Pharmacy Diploma student?

A candidate seeking admission in first semester b.pharmacy or first year D.pharmacy must be passed. Seniors school certificate examination of the central board of secondary education New Delhi or indian school examination with English as one of the subjects physics,chemistry,mathematics,biology as optional subjects with 55%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?