6th July 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to get lateral BPharma entry in any Government college of Andhra Pradesh for Pharmacy Diploma student?

Sir, I am a Pharmacy student and I am doing Diploma in Pharmacy course. I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get lateral entry in BPharma course in any Government college of Andhra Pradesh. Please tell me immediately.

22nd July 2018, 03:43 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to get lateral BPharma entry in any Government college of Andhra Pradesh for Pharmacy Diploma student?

Yes, there is an entrance exam named AP ECET (Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test) conducted by JNTU on behalf of APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Secondary Education) once in every year in the month of May.

This exam is conducted for the candidates who wanted to get admission in 2nd year of graduation courses. The exam is conducted for 200 marks.
The application forms will be available in the official website of APSCHE in the month of March/ April. You need to fill the application form through online with all the required details, pay the application fees and submit the form.

The basic eligibility required for attending the exam is a diploma/ B.Sc in related subjects from any recognised board/ university.

Since you have studied diploma in pharmacy you are eligible for attending this exam.

For notifications, application forms and other details visit the official website of APSCHE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?