31st May 2018, 03:44 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to get Lateral Entry in BPharma for Pharmacy Diploma student?

Hello everyone, I am doing Diploma in Pharmacy course in Uttar Pradesh. I want to get Lateral Entry to study BPharma course. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can join BPharma course through lateral entry.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to get lateral BPharma entry in any Government college of Andhra Pradesh for Pharmacy Diploma student? -- [New]
  2. How to get into Aeronautics after completing 10th with 91%?
  3. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Pharmacy 2nd year if pursuing Pharmacy Diploma course?
  4. Chances of getting Lateral BBA admission for Pharmacy Diploma student?
  5. How much percent is required in Diploma course to get into lateral entry?
  6. Entrance exams for admission in B.Tech Lateral Entry for Diploma student? List of colleges in Punjab?
  7. After completing diploma from Bangalore will I be allowed for lateral entry exam?
  8. Entrance exams available to study BPharma course
  9. Should I get lateral entry into B.Pharmacy or start from first year itself being a Diploma in Pharmacy holder?
  10. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Tech in Abroad being a 3 year Mechanical Engineering Diploma student? Entrance exams to get admission?
  11. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  12. Lateral entry in B.Pharm. after diploma in Pharmacy -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get lateral Entry in B.E courses who have passed diploma from outside Karnataka?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in BTech Lateral Entry being a Diploma final year student?
  15. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic?
  16. What is are the procedures and their details for B.Tech after Diploma by Lateral entry?
  17. How to do B.Pharm after doing BSc chemistry and D pharm
  18. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
9th June 2018, 10:22 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to get Lateral Entry in BPharma for Pharmacy Diploma student?

Lateral Entry exam are either conducted by institute itself or by the University to which the institute is affiliated.

In Uttar Pradesh, if you are looking for Lateral entry to any AKTU affiliated institute, then you will have to appear for Paper 7 of UPSEE Exam.

You can apply for UPSEE Exam through their Online website.

In this exam, you will have to attempt 75 Objective Questions accomplishing 300 marks in total.

Questions will be related to Physics, Chemistry, Biology of 11th and 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?