9th September 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get mechanical or civil in hyderabad B.Tech college after scoring 185000

my rank is 185000 can i get mech or civil in hyd b.tech colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Which private colleges of AIEEE can I get after scoring 185000 in AIEEE?
  2. Which are the top 10 B.Tech civil engineering colleges in Hyderabad?
  3. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  4. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  5. Which is the best college for mechanical at Hyderabad and Rangareddy? In which college can I get a seat after scoring 17812 rank in EAMCET
  6. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  7. Eamcet clg analysis
  8. Which are the best colleges for Mechanical at Hyderabad and Rangareddy? In which college may I get after scoring 17812 in EAMCET
  9. How to take Mechanical or CSE after scoring 60000 rank in EAMCET?
  10. How to apply for internship in DRDO Hyderabad in Mechanical engineering branch? Where to get application form? -- [New]
  11. Admission in government college after scoring 7331 rank? Which branch can I get among Electronics, Mechanical or Civil?
  12. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
  13. What will be the fees for joining merchant navy for Seamen GP rating course?
  14. What should I do after scoring 70% aggregate in Civil engineering
  15. List of PG colleges list under Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  17. In which engineering college will I get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 64 marks in EAMCET?
  18. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering?
14th July 2016, 05:33 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get mechanical or civil in hyderabad B.Tech college after scoring 185000

>> Your rank is too poor so that you are not eligible to get mechanical or civil in hyderabad B.Tech college after scoring 185000.

>> If you are open category candidate then there is no chance for mechanical or civil branch but if you belong to reserved category candidate then some of the private engineering college available in Hyderabad which accept your score.

>> So my suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in that college which accept your score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?