3rd April 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

What will be the fees for joining merchant navy for Seamen GP rating course?

what will be the fees for joinning merchant navy for seamen gp rating

18th May 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the fees for joining merchant navy for Seamen GP rating course?

what will be the fees for joining merchant navy for seamen gp rating

entrance test is when
12th June 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the fees for joining merchant navy for Seamen GP rating course?

i have just complete4d my 10 and i want to join the indian merchant navy i dont have any idea about the proce. i mean what should i do after that i have planned to take science
24th July 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my name is madhina i want to joing in merchant navy i dont know how to apply where to attened for entrance exam so please send me details
18th April 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

sampel paper for entrence test and fee for entrence testand complete course
18th May 2014, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

i want to say that i want to join merchant navy for the post of seamen after 10 can i join
19th May 2014, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

hello, dear i am neetu mishra from unitech maritimes services. GP RATING COURSE FEES - 2,25,000/ELIGIBLITY :- 10TH PASS WITH OVER ALL 40% AND SAME IN SCIENCE, ENGLISH,MATHS & SOCIAL STUDIES. any enquiary this my conect.no-9910187508
20th April 2015, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir we have a question I applied for merchant navy for gp rating & sir chn you give some information about this cource sir please help me we join this opportunity my e mail [email protected] or pno 9654458569
22nd June 2015, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

i would like to know whether their is any seamen training institute in Mumbai i would like to join the same as i have passed out my tenth class exam with 70% marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?