6th June 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Can i get NIT Bhopal in online counseling after scoring 55 marks in general category?

hey i got 55 marks in general category in aieee 2011 so i want to ask that can i get nit bhopal in online councelling .

7th June 2015, 12:02 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can i get NIT Bhopal in online counseling after scoring 55 marks in general category?

No you can't get admission in NIT (National institute of Technology) Bhopal because for NIT Bhopal you must need to score at-least of 150 marks in AIEEE exam and there is no surety to get. You can't get admission in even any government college with these marks

Now you have two option first one is appear in the exam next year or take admission in any private college because they will provides you admission it doesn't matters for that how many marks you got or even you appear in the exam or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?