7th April 2011, 02:29 PM
vidhi mehta

Should I opt for science if I like Biology and hate Physics and Chemistry?

should i opt. for science if i like biology but not physics and chemistry

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do if hate Maths, Physics and Chemistry but love Biology? -- [New]
  2. What all courses are available for plus one after passing 10th?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria and exam date for B.Sc technology? List of top B.Sc(biotechnology) colleges in Tamilnadu?
  4. How to study for Biology, Physics and Chemistry in 11th? I have completed 10th examination
  5. Information about the courses needed to become an Astronaut? Should I opt for Biology along with Physics chemistry?
  6. How to opt for science if I don't like Physics?
  7. Can I make a career in Physics field without having Mathematics in 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Best Books to prepare for AIPMT? Where can I get these books in the district of Kanya Kumari?
  9. How to opt for science? I am interested in Biology
  10. Which books to be followed to clear PMT entrance exam?
  11. What are the various available courses available after B.Sc Biology?
  12. Which stream should I choose if I hate Chemistry and have interest in Maths stream? How should I explain my parents about my interests?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for UPCPMT for other state natives?
  14. Is it possible to opt Bioscience with Biology, Chemistry, Geography and Physics as an optional subject through WBCHSE?
  15. What will the career scope of Biotechnology course? Can a candidate who have studied Physics, Biology, Chemistry, English and Informatics in Intermediate opt for this course?
  16. Last date for B.Ed CET exam in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?
  17. What is the requirement to join KMTC?
  18. Which course can I choose after passing 10th in medical field?
8th April 2011, 04:52 PM
kartavya99

Default Re: Should I opt for science if I like Biology and hate Physics and Chemistry?

phsics and chemistry are very important for biology stream.

so you should select different stream..
6th May 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I opt for science if I like Biology and hate Physics and Chemistry?

could you please list the options available in science stream like medical,computer science,etc.
19th November 2021, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

what career path should I chose if I like biology, chemistry and geography but I hate physics.
25th January 2023, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

I love maths, biology and chemistry but hate physics what can I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?