18th April 2015, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Student having backlog in 4th semester can apply for M.Com in Punjab University?

If any student have back in 4th sem ..can he apply for m.com panjab university, Chandigarh..may be it will be clear at time of admission

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  2. How may I apply for training in SAIL, Bokaro? I am pursuing diploma(In 4th semester) degree with mechanical stream from Punjab board of education
  3. How to take admission in MCA? I have backlog in BCA 4th semester
  4. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in Punjab University? I am a student of B.Com final year
  5. Am I eligible for CAT exam after passing CSE final year with backlog in 4th semester
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  7. Punjab Technical University BBA 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Summer training in Maruti or Mahindra for 4th semester Engineering (Mechanical) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission?
  10. How to make my career in Defense? I am a student of 4th semester mechanical engineering student
  11. Can I apply for companies after clearing the backlog of 1st sem in 3rd sem?
  12. Previous years papers of MK university for 4th Semester MCA course?
  13. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?
  14. Am I eligible for placement in TCS if I have backlog in 4th semester of B.Tech?
  15. List of companies in which I can apply for jobs with CGPA of 6.61 and a backlog in first sem?
  16. Is it possible to complete B.Sc from IGNOU having AtKt in final year?
  17. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  18. PTU-B.Pharmacy 4th Semester-Pharmaceutics-III (Unit Operations-II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
18th April 2015, 04:16 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Student having backlog in 4th semester can apply for M.Com in Punjab University?

See, if we talk about the proper rules and guidelines of AICTE, then no student can pursue or apply a higher degree course until l and unless his/her present degree is completed.

So, as per the guidelines it cannot be done.
But as we know there are many out of the way procedures present in our country through which many students pursue two degrees at a time or even apply for some other higher level course while being in the undergraduate one.

The thing is, we would not advise you to indulge in all such procedures, because
firstly it is not authorized and
secondly there is no surety that you won't face any problems later on.

So, our advise would be that you first clear your undergraduate b clearing all our backlogs and papers and then think of the post graduate courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?