7th May 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Can i get the registration form of CDAC CET?

Can i get a registration form of C-DAC CET?...please tell me if ican

25th April 2013, 10:26 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get the registration form of CDAC CET?

Instructions to be followed for filling in CDAC form

The application form for Common Entrance Test that is being conducted by the C-DAC has to be filled online at http://acts.cdac.in.

Candidates have to pay an amount of Rs 500/- as the registration fees and it should be drawn in favour of the ‘C-DAC, ACTS’ payable at Pune.

Candidates have to specify the details on the reverse side of the demand draft such as the course opted, registration ID as well as the name of the student.

The students can also fill the application forms after procuring it from the C-DAC centre. They have to fill up this printed application form. Attach a demand draft of Rs 600/- along with the form as the registration fees for the Common Entrance Test (CET).

They should also affix a recent colored passport size photograph on the space provided in the application. The duly filled application forms have to be submitted in the nearest training centre.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?