27th April 2018, 09:22 AM
sajeev mohan N.P

Can I get relaxation in rank with Defence quota in NEET?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that I can relaxation in rank if I get through the Defence quota? I am talking about NEET as I have applied in this entrance exam through Defence quota. Waiting for your response!

15th May 2018, 05:01 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in rank with Defence quota in NEET?

There is no rank relaxation for wards of Defence persons. There are around twenty seats reserved for candidates in MBBS course in central government medical colleges.

Even among those seats, there are certain priorities like candidate whose father was killed in war are given Priority I and so on. You can visit official website of Department of Ex Serviceman Welfare for more details.

15th May 2018, 07:01 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

There is no relaxation in cut off score or age limit for candidates who belong to defence quota.

Yes, but there is reservation of few seats for ward of defence personnel.

The allocation of seat is on the basis of priority basis of defence person and marks scored by the candidates in NEET examination.

For more detail about the defence quota reservation policy visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in.

15th May 2018, 07:33 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no special relaxation in cut off for defence quota but there is reservation of few seats in state government and central government colleges for candidates of defence personnel.

To get the complete detail about the admission though defence quota visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?