28th August 2017, 09:16 PM
sne22

How many seats are reserved under defence quota for NEET? What is the approximate cutoff required to be eligible?

How many seats are reserved for defence quota for NEET? What is the approximate cutoff required to be eligible? Can someone please give me the answer as soon as possible for the same? Hope I will get the answer from here. Thank you!

29th August 2017, 10:08 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are reserved under defence quota for NEET? What is the approximate cutoff required to be eligible?

There are 20 MBBS and 1-3 BDS seats available for defence quota candidates by Kendriya Sainik Board. There are certain priorities set by Defence for widows and Ex Serviceman according to which seats are alloted.

The minimum requirement is that candidate must have qualified NEET but seat allocation is done basis of priority and marks in NEET. Higher is marks in NEET, better is chance of getting admission.

For any more details about this, Click Here .
7th May 2018, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are reserved under defence quota for NEET? What is the approximate cutoff required to be eligible?

I am having CAPF(cisf) reservation I got 470 marks. Please tell I will get seat in govt medical college at AP
4th June 2018, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

My father was in BSF and he died due to illness during his service and I scored 500 marks in neet . Can I get admission in mbbs in govt.college through defence quota
28th August 2019, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

How many ceats are there for Ap on defence quota
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?