5th April 2015, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in Anna University for Petroleum Engineering with 190 cutoff?

Can i seat in anna university for petroleum engineeing for cut off 190 nd my caste ie oc

5th April 2015, 08:21 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in Anna University for Petroleum Engineering with 190 cutoff?

# Please keep in the mind that cut off of any examination usually depends upon following factors:

* Number of candidates appearing
* Difficulty level of question paper

# The cut off of the examination is not constant as it vary from year to year depending upon above mentioned factors.

# It is in the interest of the candidate to score as more marks as possible. More the marks gained by the candidates more the chances of getting selected in the examination.

# Candidates are advised not to focus on cut off. Just concentrate only on getting more and more marks in order to ensure their success in the examination.
5th April 2015, 09:42 AM
mohitvats86

Default Re: Can I get a seat in Anna University for Petroleum Engineering with 190 cutoff?

yes you will definitely get a OBC reserved seat in petroleum engineering with 190 cutoff.
Petroleum engineering is a very demanding, lucrative career option as the whole world fuel (coal, oil and natural gas) is decreasing day by day. So there is a need to invent new technologies in this field for future so that our upcoming generation must not live in darkness.
After this course you will be absorbed as engineer, Technician or as a petroleum engineer/superintendent with a good salaray packages in PSU's like BHEL, ONGC, NTPC, Hindustan petroleum, Bharat Petroleum, Reliance petroleum products, Assam Petroleum and Indane.
5th April 2015, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

I have a GATE score of 469. Please give me options for m.tech. my email ID ([email protected])
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?