27th February 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges for doing JBT through correspondence in Delhi or Gurgaon? I've passed 12th std from CBSE

i passed 12th from cbse in and i want to do jbt through correspondance at delhi please intimate the name of college from where i can do jbt in delhi or gurgaon. the procedure for admission and total fee for the year.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure and total fee for JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  2. How can I get information for admission in JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  3. Can I do both JBT and B.Sc simultaneously? Which one is more preferred? I've completed 12th std from CBSE board
  4. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to join JBT course in Delhi University?
  5. List of colleges in Chennai offering correspondence degree program in mathematics? I have passed 12th
  6. Can I do both JBT and B.Sc simultaneously? Which one is more preferred? I've completed 12th std from CBSE board
  7. JBT Delhi course after 12th? How to apply for it and when are the application forms introduced? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed information about the colleges which offers correspondence BFA course in Delhi?
  9. Is it necessary to have passed class 12th from Delhi to get admission in DU?
  10. Can one get admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra without having domile certificate but having 10th and 12th from Maharashtra state?
  11. How to get admission in JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  12. How can I do JBT from jaipur after completing 12th std? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  13. Can I seek transfer from 12th std CBSE from Andhra to Karnataka ? -- [New]
  14. How can I do B.A or any other course through correspondence in Delhi? I've completed my 12th std
  15. List of Distance colleges which offers BFA in Delhi?
  16. From where to do JBT course in correspondence in New Delhi?
  17. List of colleges providing correspondence course in BSc?
  18. Which is the best school in Gurgaon, Delhi?
27th April 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges for doing JBT through correspondence in Delhi or Gurgaon? I've passed 12th std from CBSE

want to do JBT from delhi. plz tell me how can i get admission in JBT? guide me plz.....?
20th May 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges for doing JBT through correspondence in Delhi or Gurgaon? I've passed 12th std from CBSE

Did delhi university(DU) offer JBT coures?
Plz ans me as soon as
21st May 2012, 12:29 PM
kanavmultania

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i passed 12th from cbse in and i want to do jbt through correspondance at delhi please intimate the name of college from where i can do jbt in delhi or gurgaon. the procedure for admission and total fee for the year.
NOW DO JBT FROM JAMMU..MORE THAN 70 % RESULT OF THE INSTITUTE.
THE JBT DIPLOMA WILL BE VALID ALL OVER INDIA. THE FEE FOR THE WHOLE COURSE IS Rs 35000/- ALL KIND OF HELP AND FACILITIES WILL BE PROVIDED TO STUDENTS.
3 BATCHES SUCCESSFULLY PLACED.
FEES WILL BE PAID IN INSTALMENTS.
FOR DETAILS AND ADMISSIONS CONTACT-09796406394
28th May 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

I JUST WANT TO KNOW ABOUT JBT COURSE CORRESPONDANCE...... AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE FEES STRUCTURE OF FULL COURSE ALSO....????

AS I COMPLETED MY B.A (ARTS ) FROM PUNJAB UNIVERSITY CHANDIGARH........
19th June 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

can i go for JBT through correspondence from jammu
27th September 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

please tell corrospondent jbt instituet in delhi
7th May 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

where can we do jbt correspondes in delhi. what amount we have to pay in installments?
28th June 2014, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about corresponding jbt corse from Delhi university and fee structure and also the list of colleges offering corresponding jbt corse?
4th February 2015, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I do JBT through corresponds . Because I can't attend college classes
5th April 2015, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

can i do jbt from ludhiana i passed graduation and 12th class c.b.s.e. board delhi and delhi university pls tell me about correspondence jbt from ludhiana and fees details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?