29th March 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope of doing B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) in Anna University?

Hi guys,
Is there any scope in B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering?
I am doing this B.Tech in Anna University.
Kindly tell me any benefit I get through my education?
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
31st March 2015, 06:08 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any scope of doing B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) in Anna University?

Anna University is among the top technical university of India and this university is located in chennai.There are 700 colleges in chennai which is affiliated to Anna University,Guindy.
This university provides technical education as well as professional education like B.tech,MBA,MCA,BBA,BMS,B.Pharma,M.Pharma.

If you are doing petroleum engineering from Anna University then there is no doubt that you will be placed in top companies after the completion of course.This branch have a very good scope in India as well as abroad.
Some of the Petroleum companies in India are as below:

Reliance Petroleum,
Bharat Petroleum,
Hindustan Petroleum,
Indian Oil,
GAIL,

The life in petroleum industry is very good and there is a more chances of growth in future. So you need not to worry about the future.
8th April 2017, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scope of doing B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) in Anna University?

Dose anna university offer B.Tech in petroleum engineering in the year 2017-18? If yes!, please provide me the additional details about fees and how to join in the institution?, thanks to all the kind hearted, to reply my question.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?