6th July 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in government college? Which are the best private colleges in Bangalore?

sir, i want to know whether Bangalore non local candidates can get seat into Govt. colleges? If not, may i know what are the best private colleges in bangalore. any information regarding good colleges for MTECH FULL TIME. Thank u..

Related Questions:
  1. How to do regular M.Com?
  2. What is the fee requirement for B.Tech, B.E course in electronics and telecommunication?
  3. Seat in any good government colleges of UPTU after scoring 10941 in General Category? Can I get EC branch in any top 3 private colleges?
  4. Is there any difference in fee between government and private colleges? What is the fee for M.Pharmacy seat in government colleges?
  5. Can I get MBBS seat in any government medical college or private A medical college after scoring 2542 rank in EAMCET medical?
  6. Advantages and disadvantages of getting a medical seat in a Government college?
  7. Fee structure for government seats in government medical colleges of Maharashtra? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  8. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  9. How many marks are required to get a seat in any government college?
  10. Can I get a seat in private medical college in Tamilnadu after scoring 195.75 medical cutoff -- [New]
  11. What is the fee structure for government self financing medical colleges and private self financing medical colleges? Will I get a seat in government or private self financing college after scoring 8618 rank in KEAM?
  12. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  13. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fee structure of government seats in Government Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get a government seat in a government and private college of Karnataka?
  15. Where to take admission for MBBS under management quota?
  16. How to get MBBS seat for SC male and female candidates in private and government college?
  17. Which are branches in engineering with more scope? Best engineering universities in India for B.Tech?
  18. Fees details for MBBS seat in private colleges?
9th June 2018, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a seat in government college? Which are the best private colleges in Bangalore?

I belong to kerala state and passed cbse plus 2 with 84% marks, wants science degree course to pursue medical profession in future. Which college and course should i prefer in banglore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?