18th February 2011, 02:36 AM
afreen786

Advantages and disadvantages of getting a medical seat in a Government college?

what are the advantages and disadvantages of getting a medical seat in GOVT. colleges..
if we secure good marks we get into government colleges but not private... so can you let me know the benefits of govt.medical seats.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of studying B.Com Advertising? What are the advantages and disadvantages of this course?
  2. Advantages and disadvantages of diploma in electronics
  3. What are the advantages and disadvantages of taking an Education Loan? -- [New]
  4. Advantages and disadvantages of working in Government Hospital over Private Hospital for Nursing graduate?
  5. Advantages and disadvantages of Electronics Diploma from IETE?
  6. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  7. Which group is better in engineering? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
  8. Can I get a seat in government medical college in Tamilnadu after scoring medical cutoff of 181.25
  9. Details, advantages, disadvantages, job opportunities and scope of Commercial Pilot Training? List of Government institutes offer this training in India?
  10. What are the advantages and disadvantages of sole proprietor?
  11. Will I get a medical seat in any government college or self financing medical college after scoring 196.75?
  12. Details regarding BBA? Advantages and disadvantages of this course? Other better options available?
  13. List of top 5 colleges for medicine in Tamilnadu?
  14. Can I get medical seat in government college after scoring 196.25 medical cutoff
  15. Will I get medical seat in government medical college, Tamilnadu after scoring 196.75 medical cutoff
  16. Will i be getting any seat in Government Medical College under OBC catagory after scorin 196.5?
  17. Can I get medical seat in government medical college after scoring 196.5 cutoff under BC community
  18. What are the advantages and disadvantages of core engineering studies?
18th February 2011, 08:40 AM
vikascv51
Member+

Smile Re: Advantages and disadvantages of getting a medical seat in a Government college?

Advantages and disadvantages of getting a medical seat in a Government college
advantage is low fees
economic
well trained faculty of Dr. etc.
disadvantage-
no relaxatation of work
tough lab practicals
exam patter low
poor lab facilities etc.
18th February 2011, 04:00 PM
disha marwaha
Junior Member+

Default Re: Advantages and disadvantages of getting a medical seat in a Government college?

there are many advantages in getting govt. college as there is no ragging,less fee structure,good studies
18th February 2011, 04:48 PM
revathypunithan

Default Re: Advantages and disadvantages of getting a medical seat in a Government college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by afreen786 View Post
what are the advantages and disadvantages of getting a medical seat in GOVT. colleges..
if we secure good marks we get into government colleges but not private... so can you let me know the benefits of govt.medical seats.
-> ofcourse, the first benefit would be very less fees.. while in private colleges mostly rich ppl can study.
->the environment would be very friendly since in a govt institute mostly middle class ppl would study so there wil not be much showing off,ragging and al when compared to private institutes.
->Private colleges cost more, but you are paying for better resources, smaller classes, more qualified professors and a better learning environment.

but at the end of the day its on students hand to get the optimum benefit out of a college whether its a govt or a private institute.. if u r sincere n dedicated u can shine even in a colg with lesser resources and benefits
18th February 2011, 06:02 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Fully advantage in Government medical college.no disadvantage is there.
Hope you know that most of the people goes to government hospitals for treatment,so in your intern period you can see lot more cases and their treatment process.Apart from studies you will able to be a ideal doctor if you handle complicated cases.

But in privet chance is less.
18th February 2011, 06:55 PM
ratalalavanya

There are many advantages for govt. colleges compared to private colleges because there will be no practical learning for private colleges .......but we gain practical knowledge in govt colleges
Also there will be more stiphend, less fees,good staff,more practical knowledge , more patients to study when compared to private ones
18th February 2011, 06:57 PM
nicky giri

well, getting good marks can get u in any college u want.. be it private or govt. yes, govt colg is much more better than the private one when compared in fee structure and name of d colg. but nowadays, private colleges are opted by the students as stdents prefer class and standard much more improtant.

i would say n suggest dat if u r gettin admission in a govt colg, den go for it
18th February 2011, 09:13 PM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

As we know that gov medical colleges are very high profiled and reputed colleges all over the india.the students from all over india fight the entrance exam to take admissions in various gov. colleges.they had very high standard of routines and good campus atmosphere.
Moreover the main thing they had very excellent or high profiled and experienced team of professors and doctors who are wellknown allover.
The good gov. medical colleges like AIMS NEW DELHI is one of the best gov. college of india.it conducts its own entrance exam irrespective of other medical colleges in various region of country.
28th February 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

what rank need for required medical collage in aipmt
2nd May 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

plz guide me tht should i opt medical wid maths or only medical in 2????
14th May 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

if we do not get medical seat next oppurtunites
15th May 2011, 01:06 AM
shoebahmed89

Smile Re: Advantages and disadvantages of getting a medical seat in a Government college?

Getting admission to govt college gives u several benefits like comparatively low feer,might help u in getting jobs.but lacks gd study,prcticals etc
9th June 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

What is d minimum ranking required to get a medical seat in a govt college?
30th June 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

What are the advantages of Homeopathy medical course--BHMS?
20th July 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

what are the advantages and disadvantages of swasraya vidyalayas
9th August 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

what is the disadvantedes of a college admission ?
10th August 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

do students studying in government medical college don't get enough time to prepare for MD and MS?
11th December 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Largest continent in world
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?