25th July 2012, 11:18 AM

Is there any difference in fee between government and private colleges? What is the fee for M.Pharmacy seat in government colleges?

is there any difference in fee between govt and private colleges,? what is the fee in govt mpharmacy seat,?i got 1400 rank in gpat2012. pls tel me can i get m pharm analysis in kakatiya university college of pharmacy? send reply to mail id:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of government medical colleges in Karnataka? Minimum ranking required to get a government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  2. Fees for PGDCA course from any mid range institute?
  3. What is the total fee structure of 3 years for MDS seat? What is the fee in private and government dental colleges in India?
  4. Fee structure in private deemed and minority colleges? How government can help minority student to cover this fees?
  5. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka colleges for 2B category in government and private colleges
  7. Total expenditure of doing MBBS?
  8. What is the tuition fee for M.Tech courses in Private and Government Colleges?
  9. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  10. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  11. Is it worthy to study MBBS in Chennai? Total expenses to study MBBS in Chennai? -- [New]
  12. Fee details of Government and Private Medical Colleges of Andhra Pradesh of UP?
  13. Fees to be paid for the diploma computer science engineering course?
  14. Will I get a free seat in any of the colleges after scoring 87 marks in LAWCET? What is the fee structure in private colleges?
  15. Can I get Civil branch if score 120 marks in JEXPO?
  16. Admission in government colleges after scoring 93000 and state rank of 15000? Which NITs are suitable for me? Any top private colleges in which I can get? Fee structure of the course?
  17. List of private colleges in Kanpur? Fee and contact details of those colleges?
  18. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
27th September 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any difference in fee between government and private colleges? What is the fee for M.Pharmacy seat in government colleges?

Is there any difference in govt fee for pci approved or non approved pharmacy colleges? I got 9048 rank in pgset,can i get m.pharm seat in pci approved colleges or not? please send reply to my mail [email protected]. THANK YOU.
17th April 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any difference in fee between government and private colleges? What is the fee for M.Pharmacy seat in government colleges?

what is the fee difference between goverment and private colleges for b.tech?
13th December 2013, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

fee structure for btech in govt colleges. is there any differnce in fee of govt and private colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?