23rd February 2012, 06:16 PM
mounika marthi

How many marks are required to get a seat in any government college?

I have eligibility for appearing 2012 aieee exam.now iwant to know how many marks should i secure out of 360 marks to get a seat in any of the government colleges for the year 2012.if not what are the better private colleges that i can go for

Related Questions:
  1. How many marks are required to get a seat in any government college?
  2. Minimum marks required to get a seat in government medical college for ST(H) student?
  3. What is the cutoff required to get M.E seat in government college? I have scored 38 marks in TANCET
  4. How much marks are required in EAMCET to get MBBS seat in Andhra pradesh government/private medical college?
  5. Will I be able to get a seat in government college after writing Kerala engineering entrance? How much marks should I score for government seat in Medicine?
  6. Can I get a seat in Government college for BDS with 185.25 cut off marks?
  7. Can I get a seat in SSN College under government quota being from poor family background?
  8. How much marks are required in KEAM to get merit seat in government ayurveda college?
  9. How many marks should I score to get admission for MBBS course in Government College?
  10. How many free seats are there in government UG MBBS through EAMCET? Marks required to secure free seat in government MBBS college?
  11. What are the minimum marks required to get government MBBS seat in AP under OBC category?
  12. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to change dental college to do internships?
  14. What are the TANCET marks required for MBC candidates to get a seat in government college?
  15. What is the minimum ranking required in KCET to get a seat in a good government medical college?
  16. Minimum rank and marks required to get a seat in mechanical engineering in Kerala government college through Kerala entrance exam for OBC student?
  17. Cutoff marks required in NATA to study B.Arch in any Government college of Kerala for a candidate who has secured 67% in 12th? -- [New]
  18. How much marks is needed in exam to get a seat in Government College?
5th April 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many marks are required to get a seat in any government college?

Minimum marks required to get an MBBS seat in government college through Kerala entrance?
10th February 2013, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many marks are required to get a seat in any government college?

hi, i want to that as i am graduating b.tech in 2013, and i want to do further higher studies. so what should i choose either MBA or a job....please help me coz i m in a great confusion....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?