17th March 2012, 11:49 PM
somnath1983

Can I get a seat in NET after doing M.Tech in ECE? I am 30 years old

i am 30 years old ,and i want to for net in electronics seience. i have done my m.tech in ece . can i seat for net???

18th March 2012, 12:26 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in NET after doing M.Tech in ECE? I am 30 years old

NET-NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST conducted by UGC for selection of Lectureship and award of JRF(Junior Research Fellowship).

The candidate having Post Graduation in any stream from a recognised University not bellow the age of 17 years is eligible to apply for NET. The candidate applying for Lectureship has no bar to upper age but those applying for JRF should be within 28 years in order to apply for NET.

At the age of 30years you are eligible to apply for NET if you are applying for NET Lectureship.

For more information you may log on to official website of UGC i.e. www.ugcnetonline.in
15th April 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a seat in NET after doing M.Tech in ECE? I am 30 years old

SIR CAN I APPEAR FOR NET EXAM BEING A M.TECH 1ST YEAR STUDENT IN ECE
19th April 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

i am 28 yrs 1month old female aplicant .can i appy for jrf in env science .what types of certificates i have to produce
19th April 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

can 29 yr old women can appy for jrf she has to submit some certificate 4 dat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?