17th October 2014, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

PHD in ECE without Gate score card or CSIR UGC NET score?

Hi,

Presently I am doing mtech I sem.

I am eager to do phd after mtech.

Please can anyone give some guidance to how to get an admission...

I have no gate score...but i have good acedamics record...I am always top in my studies...

My btech aggregate is 82%.

Thank you.

18th October 2014, 11:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PHD in ECE without Gate score card or CSIR UGC NET score?

GATE score and CSIR NET score is a desirable qualification and if you have this then you will have advantage during Ph.D admission. Top universities prefer candidates with these scores and if seats are vacant then non-GATE and non-NET qualified candidates will be called for admission.

Hence, you should apply for admission in most universities, if you don't have these scores because you never know where your luck might work and you may get admission in a good university due to unavailability of a GATE or NET qualified candidate.

Hence, you can take admission in a good M.Tech college. You must try to qualify GATE because it can help you financially during your M.Tech through stipend. Also, apply for CSIR NET because if you want to enter research field, then these scores are very important in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?