15th October 2018, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I get student visa of Canada with 6.5 Bands in IELTS being a 12th NIOS candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS. I have done my 12th with NIOS Board. I want to get the student visa of Canada. But I am afraid that due to NIOS Board, I will not get the visa. So, please let me know that can I get visa or not?

21st March 2023, 10:58 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get student visa of Canada with 6.5 Bands in IELTS being a 12th NIOS candidate?

The minimum IELTS requirement for Canadian student visa after 12th is minimum of 6.0 in each of the four sections with an aggregate band score of 6.0 for undergraduate courses .

For postgraduate course , minimum IELTS score for Canada is atleast 6 in all four sections and minimum total of 6.5 bands as the combined score for student visa.

When it comes to the IELTS score for Canada immigration , one must have CLB 7 as minimum level of english proficiency I.e 6.0 IELTS band .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?