4th November 2016, 04:06 PM
Damanpreet Mann

Can I get transfer from Private University to Government University after completing 1st year of the course?

Hello Sir, Can I get the University migration after 1st year of Post Graduation? If my current University is a private University, then can I complete my 2nd year from Government University? If yes then please mention the requirements.

Related Questions:
  1. How to transfer in any other university after completing B.Tech 1st year Aeronautical Branch from Bhagwat University?
  2. Procedure to get transfer to another college in same university
  3. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I change my MBBS college after completing 1st year in a deemed university or private college to a government college
  5. Is it possible to change the University from Bharadhidasan University to Kamaraj University after completing 1st year of the course?
  6. Can I shift from Fizabad University to Lucknow University for B.Com 2nd year?
  7. Is it possible to study 1st year B.Com subjects after getting transferred to Bangalore University from Tumkur University?
  8. What is the procedure to change the University after completing 1st year Engineering?
  9. Can I change my university to other university by credit transfer?
  10. How to transfer college from a government polytechnic to a private polytechnic?
  11. Can I transfer from private college to government college while in 1st year of private college in Coimbatore?
  12. Is possible to pursue 2nd year B.Com from Pune University after completing 1st year from Shivani University?
  13. Can I transfer to another engineering college of MD university after completing 2nd year?
  14. Is it possible to change University from Pune University to BAMU University after completing 1st year of B.Pharmacy course?
  15. Is it possible to change the College under the same University after completing 1st year of the course?
  16. Can I transfer B.Com 2nd year to Pune University? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for BA after completing PUC in private?
  18. How to transfer to Ahmedabad while studying in 1st year MBBS in DY Patil university Pune
11th November 2016, 07:23 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Can I get transfer from Private University to Government University after completing 1st year of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damanpreet Mann View Post
Hello Sir, Can I get the University migration after 1st year of Post Graduation? If my current University is a private University, then can I complete my 2nd year from Government University? If yes then please mention the requirements.

It is depends upon the merit list and number of seats in the Government college.

If you got any notice from the government university, then you can migrate your self from private college to government college.

Other wise there is no option to migration from any private college to a government college.

You need to eligible in the merit list after the entrance exam. If you unable to qualify the entrance exam or unable to get the government college seat then you cannot apply in any government college.

So, there is no option of migration from private college to any government college.
13th June 2020, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get transfer from Private University to Government University after completing 1st year of the course?

How can I migrate from private college to government college after 1st year?
3rd February 2021, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get transfer from Private University to Government University after completing 1st year of the course?

Can I migrate a private college to government after 1st year of undergraduate
11th March 2021, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

How can i transfer my bs english frist semiter in private to government university ?
14th June 2021, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Can i get transfer from government university to private university after completing 1st year of B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) course. If yes, then what are the requirements and what's the procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?