19th May 2020, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I get USA visa on basis of NBDE test directly?

My BDS is going to get completed in June, 2020 and I'm planning to move to USA but it is not cleared in my mind that if I start preparing for National Board Dental Examination (NBDE) exam. Can I get visa for going to USA and give exam or I have to take a course in order to get visa and which course is beneficial and is less duration so that even afterwards I can opt for BDS?

22nd May 2020, 04:00 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: Can I get USA visa on basis of NBDE test directly?

The purpose of your travel decides the type of VISA that you will get based on U.S.immigration law. The type of VISA issued for Business and employment is different from that of education. So if you want to take NBDE exam for which you need to complete your BDS degree and then apply for the exam. And once your eligibility criteria are accepted then you can advancely shedule your examination appointment 60-90 days before and during this time you can apply for VISA to US embassy in India
10th April 2022, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get USA visa on basis of NBDE test directly?

which visa is required to visit usa for giving inbde exam? B1 or B2?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?