19th October 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to qualify in NBDE-I & II to practice Dentist in USA for BDS doctor? How to prepare and study material for NBDE-I & II? How can I get license for practicing in USA?

Hello sir
I have completed my bachelor of Dental surgery from Maharashtra, I want to practice in USA as a dentist. Please give me the details regarding practicing in USA. Is it compulsory to pass NBDE part 1 & 2
If its so then how to prepare for it & where should I get the study material. Kindly guide me.
What is the procedure for getting license for practicing in USA

Related Questions:
14th August 2016, 05:08 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Is it mandatory to qualify in NBDE-I & II to practice Dentist in USA for BDS doctor? How to prepare and study material for NBDE-I & II? How can I get license for practicing in USA?

Yes, it is compulsory to pass NBDE level 1 as well as level 2 exam in order to get your dental degree with full completion.

And yes, you can go onsite for your further study that is abroad study. But one thing you have to keep in mind before leaving for abroad study. You must fulfill the eligibility criteria to move to the particular country. Eligibility criteria can be writing TOEFL exam which is very common now a days.

In order to prepare for NBDE level 1 and level 2 exam i am referring you the website from where you can get a exam based question paper which will help you a lot in getting the idea about the question pattern and the level of the question.

Please go through the mentioned below website:

http://www.freshersworld.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?