14th June 2017, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I give 12th exam from private without completing 11th standard?

Can I give 12th exam private without completing 11th standard? What is the procedure followed for the same? If 11th standard is needed then can I do it private as well? Can you please guide me with the complete details on the same? Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  2. How to pursue directly 12th without studying 11th?
  3. Is it possible to give 12th from private without clearing 11th?
  4. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th?
  5. Is it possible to do 12th in private school without completion of 11th standard?
  6. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  7. Can I get promoted to 12th standard and appear in compartment exam if failed in 11th Mathematics?
  8. Do we need to submit 11th certificate to give private exam? Difference between private and regular? How can I apply for private exams in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I appear in 12th Board exam next year if failed in 11th standard?
  10. Is it possible to join 12th in another school if I failed in 11th final exam?
  11. Can I give 12th Board exam as a private candidate after 6 years of passing 11th?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school in Kolkata for 12th standard after failing in 11th?
  13. Is it possible to give class 12th (Arts) exam from private if I failed twice in 12th (Science)?
  14. What profession should I choose if secured 56% in 10th ICSE?
  15. Possibility to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam without completing 11th as a Private candidate? Is it a barrier for admission in Universities?
  16. Is it possible to get admission in 12th in a different school after failing in 11th standard?
  17. How to continue studies in India after completing 11th standard in 11th standard?
  18. How can I get into college after completing 11th and 12th from USA?
15th June 2017, 12:27 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give 12th exam from private without completing 11th standard?

As per Board guidelines, you can apply for 12th only after pass 11th standard.

You cannot apply for 11th as a private candidate.

Because 11th is not conducted by Board. So, you will be dependent on school only for 11th standard.

However, you can apply for 12th as a private candidate.

For applying yourself as a private candidate, you will have to fill the Private form from the Board Office or from the School Office itself.
15th June 2017, 03:30 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give 12th exam from private without completing 11th standard?

It is not possible to appear for board examination of 10+2 standard without studying in 11th standard. To appear for senior secondary board examination, you need to get admission in any recognized board either as a regular or private candidate.

You can get admission in any board like NIOS, CBSE, ICSE or State Board. The registration for board examination is done in 11th standard and then you can appear for board examination next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?