19th July 2012, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I give AIEEE after passing 12th with 45% marks in PCM

I have passed 12th in 2010 with 45%markes in pcm can i give the exam AIEEE??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for AIEEE Exam having scored pass marks in 12th class with PCM and an aggregate of 55%?
  2. Am I eligible for AIEEE after passing 12th with 50% marks?
  3. What should I do after scoring 79 marks in AIEEE with 89% in 12th PCM?
  4. How to get admission through AIEEE after scoring 56 marks in AIEEE? I have scored 53% in 12th and 47% in PCM
  5. Which engineering college can I get admitted through AIEEE? I scored 50 marks in AIEEE and having 83% marks in 12th PCM group. How may I get the cut off list of CCB?
  6. Can I appear in AIEEE after scoring 53% in 12th? My PCM score is 54%
  7. Can I apply for AIEEE after passing 12th with percentage of 62% and 54% in PCM
  8. Am I eligible for AIEEE? I've secured 50% marks in 12th and 43% marks in PCM and I belong to OBC
  9. How to choose a good course after passing 12th with 59.8% marks?
  10. Can I give the entrance exam of AIEEE, UPTU and NDA? I have scored 52% marks in PCM -- [New]
  11. Can I apply for AIEEE after passing class 12th exam with 62% and PCM with 54%
  12. Am I eligible to appear in AIEEE? I've done 12th std with 49.45% marks in CG Board and my PCM marks is 46.66
  13. What can I after passing 12th PCM?
  14. Am I eligible to give MCA entrance exam after passing 12th with PCM with 66%
  15. Can I give AIEEE while studying in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What to do after passing 12th PCM with 81% marks
  17. If I get a good score in AIEEE will I be able to attend state counseling in any state to take admission in any engineering college? Will my 12th PCM score matter?
  18. Architecture from Mumbai after AIEEE and 12th (PCM) with 71% marks from Rajasthan Board?
19th July 2012, 08:28 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give AIEEE after passing 12th with 45% marks in PCM

Hi dear............
The AIEEE Eligibility Criteria:

*The candidates who have passed the 10+2 (Class XII) exam , from science stream.

*All the candidates who are appearing in the final year examination in the same year are also eligible to apply for the AIEEE 2012 entrance exam.

*The upper age limit for the candidates to be eligible for the exam is 25 years. However, there is relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PH candidates.

*A student can attempt the entrance examination consecutively for a maximum of three years.

The list of best books from where you can prepare for your exam.......

For more details visit official website of CBSE , AS it conducts this exam.
http://www.cbse.nic.in

Good luck.....................
19th July 2012, 09:47 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 12th in 2010 with 45% marks in PCM can i give the exam A.I.E.E.E??
hello

sorry to say that since you have passed out in 2010 hence not Eligible for AIEEE entrance exam which will be conducted next year in may,2013.

also you are not Eligible as you have scored only 45% in your exams in XII exams as you need minimum of 60% marks to appear in AIEEE exam.

A candidate needs to have the below mentioned criteria to be eligible for AIEEE EXAM.....

~You should be passed in XII from a recognized board (which you are)

~ you should be having PCM /PCB subjects in XII to appewar for this (here also you are Eligible)

~you should be having minimum of 60% marks in XII to appear in AIEEE exam. ( here you are not Eligible as even for SC/ST the % barrier is 50%)

~ you can give AIEEE exam for three consecutive years considering first attempt in XII exams.(your last chance was this year for which result has been declared)

if you still have any doubt you can visit the official website for AIEEE http://www.aieee.nic.in

so you can not appear in 2013

don't get dishartened!!!

best of luck for your career

with regards
roknits
19th July 2012, 10:28 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

For AIEEE it is compulsory to get 50% of marks at 10+2 level. Only then you will be eligible to sit for the exam otherwise not. Mathematics and physics should be your mandatory subjects at 10+2 level.

For students aspiring to puruse B.Arch course also needs to get the same aggregate and mathematics should be one of their compulsory subject.

Optional subjects can be chemistry, biology, biotechnology, computer science or biotechnology.

Exam Pattern:

There is nothing to lose heart. Although you cannot give AIEEE but you are still eligible to give the state level entrance exams where if you score well you can still get a chance to study in the top most colleges-both government or private.

You just need to have minimum 45% of marks in aggregate and 45% of marks in physics, mathematics and chemistry taken together then you are eligible to give the exam.

Even the state level entrance exams are equally competitive and challenging. So put your heart out and give your best shot.

All the best
19th July 2012, 10:38 AM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Hi dear..

Engineering Aspirants, who have passed +2 or giving +2 exams appear for AIEEE,

~The minimum eligibility is that the candidate should score atleast 50% Marks in +2

SO you are not eligible

So you should repeat +2 and score at least 60% to be eligible for all entrances like IIT JEE, AIEEE, BITS, IPU CET, WBJEE, ORISSA JEE etc.

All the best.!!
19th July 2012, 11:29 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

AIEEE Eligibility Criteria
  • The minimum academic qualification for appearing in AIEEE 2011 is that the candidate must have passed in final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination (see Appendix IX) with 50% marks for general category candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates.
  • Those appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination may also appear in AIEEEprovisionally. Candidates appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) in 2012 or passed in 2008 or before are not eligible to appear in AIEEE.
Subject combinations required in the qualifying examination for admission to B.E./B.Tech. and B. Arch./B. Planning Courses shall be as under:
Course
Compulsory
Anyone of the Optional Subjects
B.E/B.TECH*
Physics & Mathematics
Chemistry
Bio-technology
Computer Science
Biology

B.ARCH/B. PLANNING**
Mathematics with 50% marks in aggregate at 10+2 level

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]
19th July 2012, 11:35 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination.AIEEE exam is conducted by IIT's to provide graduation degree in Engineering for qualified students.

AIEEE exam consist of two types of course like
>>B.E/B.Tech
>>B.Arch

To fill AIEEE B.E/B.Tech form,you should have completed or appearing for final exam of 12th class with PCM stream from a recognized university.

To fill AIEEE B.Arch form,you should have completed or appearing for final exam of 12th class with any stream,but Maths as compulsory subject and should maintain minumum 50% marks from a recognized university.

For more details,then see this attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIEEE 2012 Information Brochure.pdf(389.4 KB, 78 views)
19th July 2012, 01:10 PM
mote shubhangi

ya you can give AIEEE exam but for that you have to wait for a year so better you can try through cet exams....the form filling of AIEEE starts nearly in july-aug. so b attentive n search it...
19th July 2012, 01:38 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Dear Aspirant ,

To apply for AIEEE Examination you should score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in 12th Board Examination . So, If your belong form General category candidate then your not eligible for AIEEE Examination , But If your an SC/ST candidate then your eligible to apply for AIEEE Examination .Because relaxation for Percentage of marks will Applicable for sc/st candidates .

So, If your belong sc/st candidate then your eligible to apply for AIEEE Examination .

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination and this Entrance Examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Examination for very once in a year .

To apply for ths Examination AIEEE Examination you should Complete 12th board Examination in Science stream from recognized University / institution .

You should Compulsory having Mathematics / Physics Subjects and You should have any one of the Optional Subjects like, ( Chemistry / Bio Technology / Computer science / Biology ) in 12th standard .

You should score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in 12th standard and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates . The candidate who waiting for the result for 12th board Examination may also eligible to apply for this Examination , But the candidate require to submit the Proof Completing the 12th standard .

AIEEE Examination Pattern :-

You may Apply for this Examination in both the Online as well as Offline Mode .

Cost of Examination Application Form :-

# For Online Mode :- General candidates :- Rs. 600/- and SC/ST candidates :- Rs. 300/- .
# For Offline Mode :- General candidates :- Rs. 500/- and SC/ST candidates :- Rs. 250/- .

So, If your an sc/st candidate then your eligible for AIEEE Examination .

For More details Please Click Here :- http://cbseresults.nic.in/
19th July 2012, 03:26 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination. AIEEE conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) in India.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

You should be completed 12th standard from a recognized state board of india with atleast 50% marks and mathematics is one of the main subject.

So your belong form General Category not eligible for AIEEE of indian examination. But sc/st candidates are eligible apply this exam. Because relaxation for percentage of marks will Applicable for sc/st candidates.

You should be citizen of india.

The final year pursuing candidates are also applicable for this exam.

This exam selection the student for various following courses

Bachelor of Engineering

Bachelor of Technology

Bachelor of Planning

Bachelor of Architecture

Cost of Application Forms:

Online Mode:

General Candidates- Rs. 600/-

SC/ST Candidates- Rs. 300/-

Offline Mode:

General Candidates- Rs. 500/-

SC/ST Candidates- Rs. 250/-

Top Institutes of AIEEE:

Army Institute of Technology, pune

Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra

Chitkara Institute of Engineering and Technology

Delhi Technological Institute

Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology

Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya

Heritage Institute of Technology, Kolkata

RCC Institute of Information Technology

Indian Institute of Science

Lovely Professional University

all the best.
19th July 2012, 03:43 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination and this Entrance Examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Examination for very once in a year .

To apply for ths Examination AIEEE Examination you should Complete 12th board Examination in Science stream from recognized University / institution .

You should Compulsory having Mathematics / Physics Subjects and You should have any one of the Optional Subjects like, ( Chemistry / Bio Technology / Computer science / Biology ) in 12th standard .

You should score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in 12th standard and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates . The candidate who waiting for the result for 12th board Examination may also eligible to apply for this Examination , But the candidate require to submit the Proof Completing the 12th standard .

Cost of Examination Application Form :-

# For Online Mode :- General candidates :- Rs. 600/- and SC/ST candidates :- Rs. 300/- .
# For Offline Mode :- General candidates :- Rs. 500/- and SC/ST candidates :- Rs. 250/- .

So, If your an sc/st candidate then your eligible for AIEEE Examination .
20th July 2012, 02:31 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

AIEEE 2012 Eligibility Criteria:-

* For AIEEE a candidate needs to pass in Class 12th with Physics and Mathematics
is compulsory subjects & at least one of the subjects among Chemistry,
Biotechnology, Computer Science or Biology.

* And for Architecture Courses Mathematics is compulsory subjects in class 12th
with at least 50% marks aggregate.

Forms will be available in designated branches of Syndicate Bank, CBSE Regional Office and Selected Institutes

AIEEE 2012 exam dates:- AIEEE 2012 will be held from 29th April (Sunday) till 26th May 2012.

AIEEE 2012 Important Dates/ Notification:-

Last date for online submission: 31.12.2011

Date of Examination (off-line): 29.04.2012

Date of Examination (on-line): 07.05.2012 To 26.05.2012

For More Information & Apply Online Log on to :-

http://www.aieee.nic.in

~regards~
priyo
20th July 2012, 03:54 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi...!!

-->AIEEE stands for All india engineering entrance examination and this entrance exam is conducted by central board of examination for very once in a year.

-->to apply for this you should have to complete your +2 first with physics,chemistry,maths

-->you should have 50% marks atlest and relaxation is there for SC/ST.

-->cost of examination form:-

#for online mode:-

*general candidates :-rs.600 and SC/ST:-rs.300

*general candidates :-rs.500 andSC/ST:-rs.250

-->so,if you belong to SC/ST candidate then you are eligible.

thanks....all the best....!!

all the best...go ahead!!
21st July 2012, 05:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Minimum marks essential to attend this exam is 50%. This percentage of marks is essential for general category candidates. You have not specified which category you belong to asthere is relaxation for reserved categories in marks. If you come under SC/ST/OBC/PH categories, you can attend AIEEE as 40% is the minimum percentage of marks specified for these categories. On clearing AIEEE you can apply for B.E/B.Tech course
21st July 2012, 08:47 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Exam.
It is conducted by CBSE every year.
Successful candidates get admission in NITs, IIITs, and other deemed universities.

From next year, AIEEE is going to replaced by IIT-Mains exam.
Minimum percentage required to appear in AIEEE was 60%.
But, IIT-Mains exam will have its different criteria of eligibility.
However, final decision from IIT Council has not came yet.
Notifications regarding this exam will come nearly in November-December.
So, keep watching updates about this exam.
21st July 2012, 09:20 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Hi dear............
The AIEEE Eligibility Criteria:

*The candidates who have passed the 10+2 (Class XII) exam , from science stream.

*All the candidates who are appearing in the final year examination in the same year are also eligible to apply for the AIEEE 2012 entrance exam.

*The upper age limit for the candidates to be eligible for the exam is 25 years. However, there is relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PH candidates.

*A student can attempt the entrance examination consecutively for a maximum of three years.

The list of best books from where you can prepare for your exam.......
21st July 2012, 09:26 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Dear Aspirant ,

To apply for AIEEE Examination you should score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in 12th Board Examination . So, If your belong form General category candidate then your not eligible for AIEEE Examination , But If your an SC/ST candidate then your eligible to apply for AIEEE Examination .Because relaxation for Percentage of marks will Applicable for sc/st candidates .

So, If your belong sc/st candidate then your eligible to apply for AIEEE Examination .

22nd July 2012, 12:12 AM
lakshmi dhana

sorry friend....

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

You should be completed 12th standard from a recognized state board of india with atleast 50% marks and mathematics is one of the main subject.

So your belong form General Category not eligible for AIEEE of indian examination. But sc/st candidates are eligible apply this exam. Because relaxation for percentage of marks will Applicable for sc/st candidates.

if you more queries pl log on to

1.www.aieee.nic.in

2.www.icbse.com

3.www.cbse.nic.in
27th July 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 51% in 10 2 conducted by nios. am i eligible to appear aieee exam?
27th July 2012, 05:45 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello,

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

if you more queries pl log on to

1.www.aieee.nic.in

regards
vidh
30th November 2012, 05:12 PM
rediff.manu

Hi dear..

~The minimum eligibility is that the candidate should score atleast 50% Marks in +2

SO you are not eligible

So you should repeat +2 and score at least 60% to be eligible for all entrances like IIT JEE, AIEEE, BITS, IPU CET, WBJEE, ORISSA JEE etc.

Hi dear..

SO you are not eligible

30th November 2012, 05:24 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

AIEEE exam stands for all india engineering entrance examination which is conducted by cbse.
Eligibility Criteria: Aspiring candidates who have passed the 10+2 (Class XII) or on equivalent exam from a recognized board in India with 50% marks for general category and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH category students.
All the candidates who are appearing in the final year examination in the same year are also eligible to apply for the AIEEE 2012 entrance exam.
The upper age limit for the candidates to be eligible for the exam is 25 years. However, there is relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PH candidates.
For more information,
www.aieee.nic.in
30th November 2012, 05:28 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend,

Yes you are eligible for the AIEEE exam after completing 12th standard.

Eligibility:

you should be citizen of india.

You should complete the 12th standard from any recognized university.

You should have compulsory PCM subjects.

You have required minimum 60% of marks in intermediate.

The marks relaxation applicable for other categories.

The upper age relaxation for this exam is 25 years.

Age relaxation applicable for other categories.

All the best.
30th November 2012, 05:29 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

You are not eligible for AIEEE because you have scored only 45% marks in 12th.
you should have completed 12th with 50% then you are eligible

The minimum academic qualification for appearing in AIEEE is that the candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with 50% marks for general category candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates.
30th November 2012, 07:12 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

For a General category candidate it is not possible to apply for AIEEE with score of 45% marks in 10+2 level.

AIEEE - All India Engineering Entrance Examination is conducted by CBSC every year for admission to under Graduate course in Engineering and Architecture.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian Citizen having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with 50% marks(40% for SC/ST OBC candidate) can apply for AIEEE.

For more information you may log on to http://www.aieee.nic.in
30th November 2012, 07:14 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

For a General category candidate it is not possible to apply for AIEEE with score of 45% marks in 10+2 level.

AIEEE - All India Engineering Entrance Examination is conducted by CBSC every year for admission to under Graduate course in Engineering and Architecture.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian Citizen having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with 50% marks(40% for SC/ST OBC candidate) can apply for AIEEE.

For more information you may log on to http://www.aieee.nic.in
6th December 2012, 01:15 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I give AIEEE after passing 12th with 45% marks in PCM

Quote:
Hi

AIEEE - All India Engineering Entrance Examination.

This is an entrance conducted by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) every year in the month of April. This is conducted for the intake of students in various technical and engineering colleges like NIT's etc.

The Basic Eligibility says that you should be a minimum 12th passed or appeared from a recognized board. There are 3 consecutive attempts which are granted to a particular student. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are the 3 subjects which are compulsory to apply for any Engineering college or entrance. But ONLY those students are eligible who have scored at least 60% aggregate in your Class 12th boards.

As you have said that you have scored a mere 45%, first of all I think that you are not suited for Engineering. You should rather look for other career options like graduation, jobs etc..
But with 45 % aggregate you are not eligible for any kind of Engineering or technical course. No government college would accept your score and neither would the top private colleges.

However still you can pay some bribe or donation to some of the B-Grade Technical colleges or Engineering colleges and try to get a seat in the top courses. They are ECE, CSE, IT, ME, CE, etc..

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
23rd May 2013, 06:29 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

From this year AIEEE has been craped. Admission to NIT is through IIT JEE held on 2nd sunday of April

With 45% marks you are eligible to appear for most engineering entrance exam

following are the few engineering entrance exam you can appear

IIT JEE
AIEEE
BITS – BITSAT
Delhi – DCE
Uttar Pradesh – UPSEE
Rajasthan PET
Himachal Pradesh – HP CPET
Jammu and Kashmir – J&K CET
Madhya Pradesh – MPPET
Gujarat – GCET
Maharashtra – MHT CET
Goa – Goa CET
Bihar – BCECE
Jharkhand – JCECE
West Bengal – WBJEE
Assam – AJAT
Andhra Pradesh – EAMCET
Karnatake – KCET
Kerala – KEAM
Railways – SCRA

All the best
24th June 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

i hve 37.3% in pcm in 12 is i am eligible to give iit entrance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?