9th September 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I give the exam of PSI if I am doing engineering

iam doin my engg. f.e then can i give exam for PSI?n if yes then what all should i do?

26th May 2013, 10:10 AM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I give the exam of PSI if I am doing engineering

Hello friend

Eligibility :

Age limit :
>>For psi exam your minimum age should be 19 years and maximum should be 28 years
>>For reserved category relaxation till 33 years is given

Educational qualification :
>>You must complete degree in any discipline from recognised board
>>You can apply for prelims while pursuing final year gradution
>>But you have completed degree and must submit degree certificate for mains if you have qualified in prelims

all the best
29th December 2017, 05:37 PM
nishanth60

Yes, you can give Police Sub Inspector exam after the completion of your engineering degree.
Eligibility PSI post :
-> Graduation in any discipline or an equivalent examination from UGC approved college or institution is the educational qualification required to apply for this exam.
-> And physical standards required to apply for this exam are :
* Height should be 170 cm for General category and 162.5 cm for reserved category in case of male candidates. And 157 cm height for General category and 154 cm for reserved category in case of female candidates.
* Chest should be 80 cm without expansion and 85 cm with expansion for male candidates & there is no such requirement for women candidates.
* Eye sight must be 6/6 in one eye, 6/9 in other eye for distant vision & 0.5 in good eye, 0.8 in worst eye for near vision.
-> Age limit to apply for PSI post is 18-27 years for General category candidates and the age relaxations are as per government regulations and policies.
# Selection procedure of PSI post is written test, medical fitness test and personal interview.
3rd June 2020, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

is mechanical engineering graduate eligible for PSI wireless exam
12th July 2020, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

The people who are completed their bachelor's degree in civil engineering are they eligible for wireless PSI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?