5th June 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

How many times can I appear for UGC NET exam?

In General candidates,how many times they have appearing the entrance examination of UGC NET

6th June 2012, 12:59 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many times can I appear for UGC NET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In General candidates,how many times they have appearing the entrance examination of UGC NET
There is No Restrictions in Number of Attempts in NET Examination. This examination is Conducted by UGC, Twice in a year and you can apply for both the examination. The examination is Conducted in June and December Every year.

There is No Age Restrictions to apply for Lectureship post,You can apply for Lectureship Post at any age.

But for Junior Research Fellowship Post, your age should not be more than 28 years, After completing this age you are Not eligible for JRF (Junior Research Fellowship).

You must have attained the age of 19 years to apply for NET Examination.

If you are Interested in NET Examination, then please wait for December NET Examination Notification. Eligible candidates may fill the application form online only. No offline application form facility for any candidates.

So, please dont worry Just apply for NET Examination and there is no Restrictions in Number of Attempts, For more details check official website.

ugcnetonline.in
6th June 2012, 01:43 PM
romi_bal

There is No Restrictions in Number of Attempts in NET Examination. This examination is Conducted by UGC, Twice in a year and you can apply for both the examination. The examination is Conducted in June and December Every year.

There is No Age Restrictions to apply for Lectureship post,You can apply for Lectureship Post at any age.

But for Junior Research Fellowship Post, your age should not be more than 28 years, After completing this age you are Not eligible for JRF (Junior Research Fellowship).

You must have attained the age of 19 years to apply for NET Examination.

If you are Interested in NET Examination, then please wait for December NET Examination Notification. Eligible candidates may fill the application form online only. No offline application form facility for any candidates.

So, please dont worry Just apply for NET Examination and there is no Restrictions in Number of Attempts, For more details check official website.

ugcnetonline.in
25th June 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

how many papers are there in NET exam?I am MA in ENGLISH
1st June 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

How many time can apply exam for u.g.c net english literature in whole life for genral candidates???
1st May 2014, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

i have cleared lecturership in labour welfare.. toh can i appear in the same subject in order to qualify for jrf
1st May 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

i have cleared lecturership in labour welfare.. toh can i appear in the same subject in order to qualify for jrf
16th May 2015, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Do we need register every time or login from the same account for the next time?
20th June 2015, 05:27 AM
Unregistered

What is the require percentage of marks for appearing the Ugc net?
10th September 2015, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

How many times can I appear for UGC net exam in Management subject for general category???
27th October 2016, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

HOW MANY TIME WE CAN APPLY NET FORM WITH AGRICULTURE CHEMISTRY AND SOIL SCIENCE
5th January 2018, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done MA in Education but my graduation was done in general course so can i apply for Net exam
12th July 2020, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

If i once clear ugc-net exam then can i go for govt. Lecturship after 3 years of clearing exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?