26th May 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I give the examination of UGC NET after completing MSc IT with 65% from Karnataka State Open University?

i have complete M.S.C(I.T) 65%
from karnatka state open university (distance learning education)
can i give examination of ugc net

2nd June 2012, 06:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give the examination of UGC NET after completing MSc IT with 65% from Karnataka State Open University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have complete M.S.C(I.T) 65%
Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) is an UGC (University Grant Commission) and DEC (Distance Education Council) recognized university. Therefore, degree and diploma awarded by the Karnataka State Open University in non-technical discipline is accepted on national level for higher studies as well as for competitive examinations.

As you have completed your M.Sc from Karnataka State Open University and have scored 65% marks, you can definitely take National Eligibility Test conducted by University Grant Commission as the minimum percentage of marks required to be eligible for the test is 55% marks in the final year of the Masters Degree program. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category may take the test even by scoring 50% marks in the qualifying examination.

For more information, refer to the official website of University Grant Commission.
27th June 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give the examination of UGC NET after completing MSc IT with 65% from Karnataka State Open University?

i have complete M.S.C(I.T) 72%
1st August 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completing M.Sc-IT from PTU,Jalandhar, which course can i appear in ugc-net or csir exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?