28th April 2012, 10:07 PM
vchawda7

Can I give IPCC exam directly without giving CPT exam after scoring 65% in T.Y.B.Com?

can i give ipcc exam directly without giving cpt exam if i got 65% in t.y.b.com?

8th May 2012, 04:25 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give IPCC exam directly without giving CPT exam after scoring 65% in T.Y.B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vchawda7 View Post
can i give ipcc exam directly without giving cpt exam if i got 65% in t.y.b.com?
Exemption from the Common Proficiency Test for graduates has been proposed but has not been yet approved by the union government and therefore, in order to take admission in the Integrated Professional Competence Course, qualifying Common Proficiency Test is mandatory as for now.

The test comprise of a single paper based on the following subjects:

Fundamentals of Accounting
Mercantile Law
Quantitative Aptitude
General Economics

The test is conducted twice a year and in order to take the test in a particular month, i.e. either in June or December, you will have to register atleast two months prior to the month in which the test will be held.
The registration is open throughout the year and the prospectus along with the application form can be obtained from any of the regional council or regional branches of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
12th May 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give IPCC exam directly without giving CPT exam after scoring 65% in T.Y.B.Com?

i was gave two attempts of C.P.T exam( enrolled in 2010) but unfortunatly i get unfavorable results.., now i appearing my b.com final year , i hope that i will get 60%. Now i am also intrested to give I.P.C.C . SHOULD I GIVE THIS ???? i also want to know that if there is possiblity to give ipcc ...in this case my old registration ..Is it valid for further steps??? please help me...
4th June 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Can i give IPCC Exam without cpt after my t.y.b.com. If i can score 65%?
19th September 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I was gave one attempts of C.P.T exam( enrolled in 2010) but unfortunatly i get unfavorable results.., now i appearing my b.com final year , i hope that i will get 61%. Now i am also intrested to give I.P.C.C . SHOULD I GIVE THIS ???? i also want to know that if there is possiblity to give ipcc ...in this case my old registration ..Is it valid for further steps??? please help me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?