23rd May 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I give ISI exam after passing 12th?

i have passed +2 in 20122 . can i give isi exam in2014...please tell me the details

5th October 2015, 01:21 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I give ISI exam after passing 12th?

ISI stands for Indian Statistical Institute

** Yes you are eligible for ISI exam after 12th because there is no limit for age and attempt.

** Indian Statistical Institute offers many Bachelors and Masters Course in Mathematics and statistics.

** The applicant should have completed 12th with Mathematics and English as subjects, or its equivalent from any recognized board of India.

** Final selection of candidates are based on merit of written test and Interview.

** Application fee for General is Rs.500 and for Reserve category is Rs.250.
6th October 2015, 11:22 AM
H Rimmy

Default Re: Can I give ISI exam after passing 12th?

ISI stands for Indian Statistical Institute you can apply for this on the basis of your 12th marks .
Eligibility Criteria:-Yes you are eligible for this exam.You should have passed 12th with minimum 55% marks in Maths & english from any recognized board.
There is no any age limit for this entrance exam.The selection of candidate on the base of written exam & interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?