9th November 2019, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I give JEE Advanced along with 1st year engineering degree course?

I am studying in 1st year engineering from Mumbai university. My desire is to go to IIT. I am planning to give JEE exams along with my 1st year. If cleared Advanced then can I get admission to 1st year in IIT?

11th November 2019, 07:34 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give JEE Advanced along with 1st year engineering degree course?

Yes, if you will clear the JEE Main and Advanced then you are eligible to get admission in IIT.

JEE is conducted in two stages. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed or appearing for the 12th board examination with PCM as main paper.

Candidates can appear in the Advanced examination only twice, one in the year of appearing for the board examination and in the next year. So, this will be last attempt (2020) if you have passed 12th board examination this year ( 2019).
11th November 2019, 11:38 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give JEE Advanced along with 1st year engineering degree course?

Candidates are eligible to appear in the JEE Main examination thrice while for JEE Advanced examination only twice.

So, if you have passed the 12th board examination and made no gap year in between the admission in B.Tech course then you are eligible to appear in the examination after qualifying in the Main examination.

Candidates after qualifying in both the stages are eligible for admission in IIT.

For more information visit at www.jeemain.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?