3rd November 2019, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure BTech 2nd year lateral admission for a BSc(Physics) student?

Hi everyone, I am studying BSc in Physics course. So, after completing my BSc, am I eligible to get lateral entry in BTech course in 2nd year? I want to do BTech course and I came to know that lateral entry for 2nd year admission is available in BTech. So, I want to know about my eligibility.

11th November 2019, 06:34 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BTech 2nd year lateral admission for a BSc(Physics) student?

You are not eligible to get admission in B.Tech course through lateral entry after the B.Sc course.

For admission in B.Tech course through the lateral entry the required eligibility is that candidate must have passed the diploma course from a recognised institutions.

Candidates after completion of diploma course are eligible to appear in the entrance examination conducted for admission through the lateral entry in B.Tech course.
11th November 2019, 11:30 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BTech 2nd year lateral admission for a BSc(Physics) student?

Candidates pursuing in the B.Sc course are not eligible for admission in B.Tech course through lateral entry.

The eligibility to get admission through lateral entry is that :-

Candidate must have passed diploma course from a recognised institutions.

The minimum required aggregate varies with institutions but the common is 60%.

So, you are not eligible to get admission through lateral entry in the B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?