3rd November 2011, 08:12 AM
rganeshkar

Can I give Maharashtra PG exam after completing internship in Maharashtra with permanent registration by medical council of India?

i m foreign medical graduate completed my internship in Maharashtra having permanent registration by medical council of india and m citizen of Maharashtra by birth and domicile can give Maharashtra PG exam accordingly??

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for PGM CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Details about MDS course?
  3. Which government degree college is suitable with MHT CET score of 92?
  4. Fee structure for general surgery course? Procedure for admission?
  5. In which college can I get admission after scoring 77% in Pune board and 87 in MHT CET?
  6. Is there any bachelor degree like MBBS after completing internship in RML hospital? Am I eligible for UPSC?
  7. Which college should be selected after scoring 74% in E&TC
  8. Which colleges can I get in Pune university after scoring 23366 MHT CET state rank?
  9. Can a student of CBSE whose father is central government employee appear in MH CET 2016? -- [New]
  10. Which are the good engineering colleges in which I can get admission? I have scored 112 in MHT CET
  11. Is MIT approved for distance education?
  12. Am i eligible to appear in Maharashtra PGM CET? I have completed my MBBS from Russia and have got a permanent registration from MCI
  13. Which are the colleges in Pune University? I have completed civil engineering diploma with 66.25%
  14. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  15. Which colleges can I get in Pune after scoring 68% in ETC diploma?
  16. Which is the best software engineering college after scoring 110 marks in CET?
  17. Eligibility criteria for Medical Entrance exam in Maharashtra colleges?
  18. Am I eligible to write Maharshtra state examinations for taking admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra? What entrance exams should I need to write for the same? I don't have domicile of Maharashtra
14th April 2012, 08:50 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Can I give Maharashtra PG exam after completing internship in Maharashtra with permanent registration by medical council of India?

hi dear
yes you are eligible to give the pg exam of Maharashtra because for this you should have a domicile certificate of maharashtra.

Best of Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?