5th August 2022, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I give NEET Exam while pusuing BA?

I am Anisha Mallick. I am studying in 3rd year now. BA (Education Honours) Bengali Medium. Can I give NEET exam this year?

8th August 2022, 03:14 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give NEET Exam while pusuing BA?

NEET is conducted for admission in medical course. The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB from a recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate.

There is no upper age limit to appear in the examination. So, you can appear for the exam while pursuing in B.A if possess the required educational qualification.
8th August 2022, 11:12 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can do so.
But keep in mind that managing both at the same time is a difficult task.
Clearing NEET is not that easy , you need to work very hard to score good rank .

But if you want to make career in medical then only , you must go for NEET.

Only those candidates are eligible for NEET , who have completed their 10+2 with PCB and english as core subjects from a recognised board.
If you have studied PCB , then only you can appear for NEET.
9th August 2022, 01:56 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

NEET refers to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and for appearing in NEET UG for admission to undergraduate medical degree courses like MBBS, BDS, BHMS, etc., the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects from a recognized board of education. Also, minimum marks in aggregate in PCB group subjects combined should be 50% in case of unreserved category candidates or 40% in case of reserved category candidates.

So, if you hold the minimum educational requirement for appearing in the NEET UG then you are eligible for appearing in the same examination irrespective of your higher and additional qualifications.

For complete details regarding NEET UG, you can refer to the link https://neet.nta.nic.in/.
9th August 2022, 02:24 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria are that you must have completed class 12 with a subject combination of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English from any recognized board or institute to get eligible to appear for NEET exams.

If you meet the above eligibility criteria, then you can apply for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?