1st August 2014, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I give Railway Engine Exam after passing 12th exam with 50% in MCVC side

Respected sir,
I am passed 12th exam with 50% in MCVC side. Can I give the Railway engine exam?? And which courses do after 12th exam for give the Railway engine exam??

14th September 2014, 01:55 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I give Railway Engine Exam after passing 12th exam with 50% in MCVC side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,
I am passed 12th exam with 50% in MCVC side. Can I give the Railway engine exam?? And which courses do after 12th exam for give the Railway engine exam??
I guess that you are aspiring to apply for a Railway Engine Driver exam. To become a Railway Engine Driver you need to appear and get qualified in Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) exam.

You are not eligible for Railway Engine Driver exam. You need to complete ITI course and gain some work experience in relevant field to be eligible for Railway Engine Driver exam.

Railway Engine Driver Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

► The candidate should have passed the 10th standard from a recognized university.

► Applicants should hold ITI course in any specified trade.

► The candidates must have enough experience as diesel or electric assistant driver.

Official Website:- www.railwayrecruitment.co.in/
31st August 2015, 11:53 AM
pappu kr yadav

Default Re: Can I give Railway Engine Exam after passing 12th exam with 50% in MCVC side

Respected sir,
I am passed 12th exam with 55.4% in MCVC side. Can I give the Railway engine exam? And which courses do after 12th exam for give the Railway engine exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?