2nd March 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I give RMCAAT if I dont have mathematics in BCA and 12th?

i have not mathematics in bca and also in 12th can i give the rmcaat

13th March 2012, 03:49 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give RMCAAT if I dont have mathematics in BCA and 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have not mathematics in bca and also in 12th can i give the rmcaat
RMCAAT stands for Rajasthan MCA Admission Test and is conducted by Rajasthan Technical University.

To be considered eligible for the test, candidate must have qualified bachelors degree examination, in any discipline from a recognized university. Apart from being a graduate, it is also important to have Maths Background for Master of Computer Application. So, one must have either studied Mathematics at the Higher Secondary level or in the Bachelors degree program.
The minimum percentage of marks to be scored in the Bachelors Degree examination for candidates belonging to general category is 50% whereas for candidates belonging to Sc/St and OBC category is 45%.
26th March 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

i have not maths in bca and 12th now can i do mca
3rd April 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I am from MP but i completed my BCA from rajsthan. I am eligible or not for rmcaat 2012....plz reply me fast
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?