8th August 2013, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I give TET exam after passing B.E with 70% from Gujarat University

i have passed my B.E with 70% from gujarat university and than passed B.Ed with 90% from gujarat university.

can i give TET examination for standar 6 to 8 gujarat?

and eliguble for government job?

10th August 2013, 11:23 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give TET exam after passing B.E with 70% from Gujarat University

Yes you are eligible for TET as you have completed B.Ed with good marks. 50% marks is the minimum criteria for TET.

So apply for TET without any worry but be prepared for the exam as the competition is quite high in this exam.

TET is conducted on state level by every state and also conducted by CBSE on all Indian level. You can choose according to your interest in which type of school you want to teach.

If you want to get job in Central Government schools then apply for CTET or if you want to apply for state government schools then appear for TET which is conducted by the state board.

Selection Procedure:

The examination will be objective type question paper which will test your knowledge in your field of study. It will also have a paper related to teaching aptitude. Those who score top marks will be declared qualified and can apply in schools for teaching posts.

For more information visit http://www.ctet.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?