23rd July 2011, 12:30 PM
aarti ashok

Will I be able to give TET exam in August after completing M.Com, B.Ed in Gujarat?

I have complete M.com ,Bed in gujarat.
will i able to give TETexam in august -2011 in gujarat????????

25th January 2012, 10:04 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to give TET exam in August after completing M.Com, B.Ed in Gujarat?

Basically for TET exam first of all you should have degree of Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks from a recognised university,and B.ed with 60% marks.Relaxation of 5% marks at BA/B.Sc./Senior Secondary level for SC/ST/.In TET exam there will be 2 papers with objective multiple choice questions. Each paper will consist of 150 questions. These papers are intended for different levels of teaching as given below.

1. Paper I: For those want to become teachers for classes I-V.
2. Paper II: For those want to teach classes between VI and VIII.
3. Paper I and II: Those interested in teaching from Class I to VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers.There is no upper age limit to apply for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).
TET will be a compulsory and essential requirement for securing a teaching job in all types of schools.
1st February 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be able to give TET exam in August after completing M.Com, B.Ed in Gujarat?

when come in gtet exam?n say me which book read?..i have complt to ptc..can i appy to gtet exam?
26th May 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

my BIRTH DATE IS 13-12-73 I BE ABLE TO GIVE TET EXAM IN NEXT MONTH?
7th February 2013, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

i have completed m.com., B.ed., i will able to give TET exam in nowdays
2nd October 2015, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

As I am a fresher I want to know which company is good for me wipro or L&T?no am doing my third year of bsc comp sci
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?