11th April 2020, 02:07 PM
Neha143442

Can I go for B.Com Mathematics Hons in 2nd year after B.Com General in 1st year?

I am pursuing B.Com programme 1st year. My exams are after few months. But I don't want to study this course. I am good in Mathematics so I want to go for B.Com Mathematics Honours in 2nd year. Can I go for B.Com Mathematics honours in 2nd year by giving some test? Is their any facility for any type of test?

8th May 2020, 12:33 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for B.Com Mathematics Hons in 2nd year after B.Com General in 1st year?

I am sorry to say that no such facility is there to change your stream in 2nd year of B.Com course. Because it has already been registered with the University and final exams are also happening in few months.

Hence the only way is to quit B.Com General course and to join B.Com Mathematics freshly.

This will result in 1 year academic career. But you do not worry about that.

Most of the companies accepts academic gap of 2 years.

What is important is whether you are pursuing the course as per your interest or not.

If you don't want any academic gap, then you can continue with your B.Com General course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?