23rd June 2011, 07:12 PM
help wanted

Syllabus of Maths in 1st year B.A programme? Which is a better option between Maths and entrepreneurship?

wat is the sylybus of maths in 1st yr BA programme?
Maths or enterprenuership? whch is a better option? i have taken economics..but confused with the other subject..please let me know with enterprenuership will it help in mba?

Related Questions:
  1. Biology with maths or Computer science with Maths: better option after 10th with good skills in Maths?
  2. What is the syllabus of Maths in B.A 1st year?
  3. Which are the courses available after 12th in India(Without Maths)?
  4. Which subject is better for commerce in 11th to take hotel management?
  5. Should I take Commerce with Maths or without Maths? Which subject to take along with Maths between Economic and Computer Science?
  6. Best guide books for B.Sc Maths of MG University? Syllabus for 2015 examination?
  7. M.Sc in Astrophysics or Physics is possible to do after B.Sc in Maths and Economics? Is it possible to present my several Pro Certificates in lieu of a proper Astrophysics or Physics course if I am not eligible?
  8. B.Com graduate who have studied Maths at 10+2 level and in B.Com 1st year can get admission in MCA or not? -- [New]
  9. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  10. What is the syllabus of Maths in B.A Programme 2nd Semester in DU?
  11. Which is a better option after passing Maths Hons MBA or MSc Maths
  12. What is the new pattern for June Foundation course?
  13. Can I get admission in MCA without studying Maths in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Syllabus for the entrance exam for Maths group in UET programme?
  15. What should I do after passing BSc Maths? Which is the best university in India?
  16. Which are better courses or best option after M.Sc in Maths to be a part of ISRO?
  17. How can I do MCA without Maths in 12th?
  18. Is Maths compulsory for 1st year B.Pharm?
2nd October 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Maths in 1st year B.A programme? Which is a better option between Maths and entrepreneurship?

plz send me bsc 1st year math syllabus.
17th October 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Maths in 1st year B.A programme? Which is a better option between Maths and entrepreneurship?

what is the Syllabus of Maths in 1st year B.A?
17th November 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of ba 1st year?
25th November 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

plz send me mathematics b,sc. 1st year book of jp for kuk
16th December 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

can i do ba math but i non math student in 12
21st January 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

theory of math in trignometry
4th May 2012, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

i haveddone my post graduation in commerce.but now i am teaching maths since seven years in high school. in 12th my subjects were maths phy chem bio. now can i do ba in maths through corresponding courses.
29th June 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO BE A BANK P.O. ? I HAVE THESE SUBJECT IN B.A. :~
* MATHMATICS
* STATICS
* ECONOMICS
PLEASE! tell me i am right or wrong . i want to join MAHINDRAS BANKING CLASSES .
27th September 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

i doing b.a with maths and economics what can i do after this
18th January 2013, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

what is math ba first year syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?