18th November 2018, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for BSc Radiology after 12 Arts? If yes then what will be the process?

I have passed my 12th from Arts from NIOS and now I want to become an ultrasound technician I want to do a course of Bsc radiology or any courses related to this.. Can I go for the BSc radiology course or any other medical course after 12th arts . And if yes I can go then how I can go for this what will be the procedure or what will be the steps

19th November 2018, 09:54 AM
Meg24

Default Re: Can I go for BSc Radiology after 12 Arts? If yes then what will be the process?

Hello,

Am extremely sorry to inform you that your can not pursue B.Sc radiology as students having PCM/PCB in 12th science can only opt for the same.
To get admission in any B.Sc course you need to have completed your 12th with a science stream.Arts students can't apply.
21st July 2021, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I go for BSc Radiology after 12 Arts? If yes then what will be the process?

Which paramedical course an arts students pursue ??? And how
18th August 2021, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Can i join radiology in arts stream
1st March 2022, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I join radiology in arts stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?