18th October 2017, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Is the University of British Columbia best for PhD after Masters in Radiology? What are the process to do PhD from UK? What is the stipend policy for foreigner?

Sir, I am Masters in Radiology and want to know is the University of British Columbia best for PhD? What are the process to do PhD from UK? What is the stipend policy for foreigner?

Related Questions:
  1. Enrollment procedure in PhD (Sociology) at The University of Edinburgh? Total cost to do PhD from here? How much stipend they give to PhD students?
  2. More than 60% scorer in Masters degree can do PhD directly at Kolhan University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is stipend offered to PhD(Regulatory & Policy Studies) candidates in Teri University?
  4. Andhra University has reduced the stipend for PhD students? How much stipend will be given to PhD students?
  5. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in RK University?
  6. Can I do PhD now if did M.Sc 7 years back? Process to do PhD without cracking UGC or CSIT NET?
  7. Is Pune University going to reduce the stipend for PhD student?
  8. Selection procedure for PhD in Electrical stream at Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi? How much stipend I can get during PhD?
  9. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Hospitality) in Amity University, Jaipur?
  10. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Management Studies) in Gauhati University?
  11. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?
  12. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  13. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?
  14. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Amity University, Gurgaon?
  15. Can I get stipend to study PhD(English Literature) in Sanjay Ghodawat University? -- [New]
  16. Is there a PHD program for Oral Medical and Radiology?
  17. Is Madras University reducing stipend for PhD student?
  18. Is Calicut University reducing stipend for PhD student?
21st October 2017, 08:17 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the University of British Columbia best for PhD after Masters in Radiology? What are the process to do PhD from UK? What is the stipend policy for foreigner?

Yes, definitely doing Ph.D from the University of British Columbia will be a better decision as the above mentioned University is one of the reputed University for pursuing Ph.D course.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University can apply for the Ph.D course in the above mentioned University.
Candidates must have to qualify in the IELTS examination to get admission at the University of British Columbia. Candidates must score a minimum of 6.5 band in IELTS for Ph.D admission.

http://www.hr.ubc.ca/faculty-relatio...tive-stipends/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?